The agenda will be regularly updated
NORDIC TRAVEL RETAIL SEMINAR 2011
Prepared for Everything?
Stockholm 26 May 2011
High Class Speakers • Business Class Venue • Business Networking
Moderator of NTRS 2011: Dermot Davitt, The Moodie Report
Venue: Nova Park Conference
Gredelbyleden, 741 71 Arlanda / Knivsta, Tel.: +46 (0) 1834 9000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: Only € 225 per person from NTRG Member Companies and € 349 from other companies
Registration: at the NTRG-website: www.nordictravelretailgroup.com/NTRS-2011-registration
Hotel Information: Rooms can be booked as part of the registration or at email@example.com
Hotel Price: Single room incl. breakfast at Nova Park: € 197 (1735 SEK)
All prices are exclusive of VAT
10:30 Arrival • Registration • Coffee • Networking
11-12:30 FIRST SESSION
· Welcome by John Baumgartner, Chairman of NTRG
· Key Note Speech by Mr. Göran Persson
Nordic Travel Retail Group is honoured and proud to present former Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Mr. Göran Persson, as the key note speaker of NTRS 2011. “We will always face new challenges. People’s needs and demands grow and change all the time. Previous challenges return”. Göran Persson says that a key learning from his political work is that society constantly evolves. Besides interesting political activities and achievements relating to the travel retail industry Göran Persson is married to Anitra Steen, who is former managing director of Swedish wine and spirits monopoly, Systembolaget.
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30–15 SECOND SESSION
- John Hume, Partner, Hume Brophy: Coping with Continuous Challenges. John Hume will talk about threats and issues which can affect the duty free and travel retail business, and he will update us on the main activities.
- Mark Winslow, Nordic Regional Director, Pernod Ricard Travel Retail Europe: Premiumisation, a Strategic Growth Priority. Mark Winslow will talk about prioritising top-of-the-line products to continue driving growth and meeting consumer demands for higher quality and more luxury products.
15-15:30 Coffee and light refreshments
15:30-17 THIRD SESSION
- Alexander Erwik, Editor in Chief at finest.se: “The commercial potential of blogs.” Alexander Erwik will talk about what social media and blogs can do to your brand and your business.
- Christian Kamhaug, Head of Social Media, SAS: Social Media Support of Sales and Service. Christian Kamhaug will talk about how to make social media platforms relevant to costumers
17-17:15 Summing up and conclusions
19:00 Dinner, coffee and drinks