This year’s venue for Nordic Travel Retail Seminar will be M/S Silja Serenade, which prior to the NTRS 2014 will be upgraded with e.g. a new 1100 square meters Tax Free Superstore and new restaurant concepts.
It is no longer possible to register for this event.
Date: 21-22 May 2014
Where: On board M/S Silja Serenade, Stockholm-Helsinki. .
- Start: Arrival & registration in Stockholm 21 May from 10.30. M/S Silja Serenade departs from the terminal in Värtahamnen in Stockholm
Welcome and presentations from 11.30
- End: Arrival at the Olympia Terminal in Helsinki 22 May, 10.00. A shuttle bus will take the participants from Olympia Terminal to Helsinki Airport. Arrival at Helsinki airport by shuttle bus app. 11.15 local time.
Members: EUR 499
Non-Members: EUR 599
The accommodation will be in single A-class cabins with sea view.
- Extra Charge: Commodore Class Suite: EUR 150 (SOLD OUT)
- Extra Charge: Commodore Class Suite with balcony: EUR 150 (SOLD OUT)
The registration fee includes:
- Food and beverage during the scheduled coffee breaks and meals.
- Full conference program and networking opportunities.
- Printed list of participants.
- Shuttle bus service from the Port of Helsinki to Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
List of Speakers
Keynote speaker: Bengt Baron, CEO, Cloetta
Inspirational speaker: Colin Moon, International and Cross-Cultural Communicator
Speaker: Raoul Spanger, Executive Director, Gebr. Heinemann
Speaker: Pedro J. Castro, International Operation Director, World Duty Free Group
Speaker: Joakim Hörnfeldt, General Manager Sweden, The Nuance Group
Speaker: Peter Mohn, Owner & CEO, m1nd-set
Speaker: Karin Rynning, Sales Director, Inflight Service
Speaker: Antonio Venceslà, Corporate Affairs & Communications WWDF Manager, JTI
All speakers are confirmed!
Moderator: Amanda Felix, Duty-Free News International
- Arrival and registration (10.30.-11.30)
- Session 1: 11.30-13.00
Welcome, by John Baumgartner, Chairman of the Nordic Travel Retail Group
Keynote speech by, Bengt Baron, CEO, Cloetta
Inspirational talk by Colin Moon, International and Cross-Cultural Communicator
- Lunch: 13.00-14.15
- Session 2: 14.15-16.00
Presentation by Karin Rynning, Sales Director, Inflight Service
Presentation by Peter Mohn, Owner & CEO, m1nd-set
Presentation by Antonio Venceslá, Corporate Affairs & Communications WWDF Manager, JTI
- Coffee: 16.00-16.30
- Session 3: Nordics – Same but Different: 16.30-18.30
Each of the three prominent speakers has been invited to present their company and their operations in the Nordics. Following the presentations, they will form a panel which will answer questions and themes regarding e.g. the importance of the Nordic Region, future plans, DF/TR differentiation from domestic and how suppliers can help making shops better and more successful.
Raoul Spanger, Executive Director, Gebr. Heinemann
Joakim Hörnfeldt, General Manager Sweden, The Nuance Group
Pedro J. Castro, International Operation Director, World Duty Free Group
Panel discussion moderated by Amada Felix
- Aperitif and Dinner: 20.00