The upcoming Annual General Meeting in Stockholm 5 March includes a Member Meeting featuring an outstanding group of speakers who will present on a variety of trends in the Nordic Travel Retail market.
The program of the day will peak when CEO of Björn Borg, Henrik Bunge, will share his outlook on business and life – Impossible is Nothing! Henrik Bunge is well known for managing successful organisational development. He has proved successful with creating growth and results within short time, and he has challenged several professional adventurers. His rare combination of extreme adventurism and business makes his story pertinent to business people and anyone who wants to expand their limits. Today, Henrik Bunge is the CEO of Björn Borg. Before joining Björn Borg, Henrik Bunge has been CEO of Peak Performance and Managing Director adidas group area Nordic.
Nordic Travel Retail Group is looking forward to welcoming all members. Please register by e-mail.
- Fredrik Lindh, Generation Research – A Nordic Market Overview
- Elena Michugina, Tallink Silja – A New Russian Perspective
- Fredrik Borin, Five Eyes – Wine Perspective, Opportunities and Threats
- Mikael Snabb, Recipe for Men – Skin Care Perspective from New Kids on the Block
- Henrik Bunge, CEO, Björn Borg – Impossible is Nothing
11.30 – 12.00: Arrival, Registration & Sandwich
12.00 – 12.30: AGM
12.30 – 14.00: First Session
14.00 – 14.30: Coffee
14.30 – 16.00: Second Session
Please send your registration by e-mail – and please inform about name, company name and title.